Not only have I not been able to login since the presentation of the "New And Improved" On-Line Banking website, I haven't even been able to get through by phone!

Whenever I'd use the toll free number, and selected web support/expedite call by entering your account number, the system would simply hang up on me; then I tried not expediting, and was placed on hold.

Then I tried to call my branch manager's extension - that's when the phone system became completely unavailable..."Your call cannot be completed at this time".

E-mail? Great idea! I'll just click on the "Send us an e-mail" link here...And WOW! Look at all these new options! Oh wait...I don't have authorization to send e-mail to any segment of the bank anymore.

Had an Experience with Metro Credit Union?

Comments

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more NACA is the BEST mortgage product in the industry by FAR! Naca "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more